Biography: Getachew Bezu is an Associate in MLA’s Corporate and Tax Practice Group. He is also a Lecturer in the School of Law at Addis Ababa University where he teaches Investment Law, International Trade Law, Law of Insurance and Private International Law. At MLA, Getachew advises clients on Corporate, Construction and Investment matters.
Education: LL.B, Addis Ababa University, Gold Medal Winner as an Outstanding Student of the Class of 2019.
- Taught and researched in commercial laws
- Assisted Zhongmei in Construction Contract matters relating to the Ethiopian Roads Administration
- Assisted SBI International Holding AG in Construction Contract matters
- Engaged in several country due diligence assignments
- Assisted Meta’s Capital reduction
- Issued a number of legal opinions on corporate matters
- Wrote legal updates on new policy and legal developments